PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 18, 2012

DIY Bookmarks

This idea was actually original. Hard to believe with my long list of pinterest ideas to try!

So easy and so fun!
I also made these bookmarks for my kids in my class for Valentine's day, but they can be used for any occasion. I got the idea because February is "I Love to Read" Month and I was on a no sugar kick.

First, I took the pics on my Iphone using Pocketbooth. Super easy and fun to use. I emailed them to myself and printed them off the computer.

Then, I backed them with some old scrapbook paper for durability and color :) I laminated them at school but you could always take them to Kinkos or something. I backed them with some old scrapbook paper.


Before I laminated, I put a Valentine's day note on the back. Some of the paper was double sided, so some bookmarks had a fun print on the back. It definitely added a fun touch.


Lastly, I punched a whole in the top and added some ribbon to the top. Most of them had different ribbon types and lengths. The kids loved them! Easy, cheap, perfect combo.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment